Litigation Solicitor – 2 years + PQE
Bennett Griffin are currently seeking an ambitious and conscientious individual, with good experience in Civil Litigation, to work with our successful DR team across Commercial Litigation, Property Litigation and Contentious Probate.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who is currently working in a successful DR team and is looking to build upon and grow their existing knowledge. They will assist the team with all litigation cases as well as building their own caseload in Property Litigation, Commercial Litigation and Contentious Probate. They will be technically strong and tenacious yet also able to approach problems pragmatically and with a clear business focus. The ideal person for this role will be a great team player and someone who is looking to develop and progress their career. This is a key growth area for the firm and we are therefore committed to placing the right person into this role to take it forward.
As you would expect, our ideal candidate will also have:
• A strong level of knowledge and competence commensurate with post qualification period experience, as specified above;
• Experience either in Property Litigation, Commercial Litigation or Contentious Probate. Experience in one area is essential but experience in all three is not.
• A proven ability to negotiate;
• A genuine desire to work with the Team and develop in this area within the Firm;
• An ambition to network with other professionals and contacts, individually and as part of a Team;
• Strong communication skills, a flexible approach and a willingness and desire to help grow the Team;
In addition to a competitive salary and hybrid working we offer 25 annual days leave plus Bank Holidays, a healthcare benefit scheme, reimbursement of car parking costs if working in the office and a bonus scheme subject to targets/KPIs.
Division | Department
Dispute Resolution | Litigation
Reporting to: Head of Dispute Resolution
2 years +
Full Time or Part Time considered
Please send all CVs to Kathy Grieve, Operations Manager at email@example.com
quoting reference DRL2