We are seeking a Family Solicitor to join our existing team. This is a full-time role, working Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, from our offices in Horsham, West Sussex.
This is an excellent role for those interested in pursuing a career in family law.
The role will involve a varied caseload to include divorce, finances, private law children work, Family law act proceedings work, as well as managing a Legal Aid caseload in public law. The successful applicant must be able to undertake some form of advocacy. This role is office based, with our office now fully equip to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Key Skills Required:
- You will ideally have upwards of 3 years’ PQE working in a family law.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in all areas of family law is desirable, to included experience in legal aid regulations and procedures.
- Strong IT skills.
- Have excellent technical and client care skills.
- You will be hard-working, highly organised, and able to work to tight deadlines and manage your own diary/tasks.
- Knowledge of Law Society guidelines and SRA compliance requirements.
- Children panel membership desirable, but not essential.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
- No agencies please.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call us on 01403 255993