Family Law Solicitor – 5-10 years PQE
Family Law Solicitor
Bennett Griffin are currently seeking a technically strong individual, with particular experience in Family Law, to become a key part of our Dispute Resolution Team and develop this important area for the Firm.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to help grow an existing team in order to expand this area within the Dispute Resolution department. They will be technically strong and tenacious yet also able to approach problems pragmatically and with a clear business focus. The ideal person for this role will be a great team player and someone who is looking to develop and progress their career. This is a key growth area for the firm and we are therefore committed to placing the right person into this role to take it forward.
We would be looking for candidates with a strong network of both clients and referrers in the local surrounding areas. However, we are always interested to hear from talented individuals outside the area who have a proven track record in winning new clients and forming long standing relationships.
As you would expect, our ideal candidate will also have:
• Knowledge and experience of Family Law;
• A strong level of knowledge and competence commensurate with post qualification period experience, as specified above;
• A proven ability to negotiate;
• A genuine desire to work with the Team and develop in this area within the Firm;
• An ambition to network with other professionals and contacts, individually and as part of a Team;
• Strong communication skills, a flexible approach and a willingness and desire to help grow the Team;
In addition to a competitive salary and hybrid working we offer 25 annual days leave plus Bank Holidays, a healthcare benefit scheme, reimbursement of car parking costs if working in the office and a bonus scheme subject to targets/KPIs.
Division | Department
Dispute Resolution | Litigation
Reporting to: Head of Dispute Resolution
Please send all CVs to Kathy Grieve, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting reference DRFL1