Due to internal growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor and/or Legal Executive (NQE to 2 years PQE) to join our leading law firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of the Company Commercial department in our Brighton and Hove office and act for our national client base. You will be responsible for running your own caseload and reporting to the head of department and associates in the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drafting and negotiating transaction documents in relation to Mergers & Acquisitions, including share purchase agreements and asset purchase agreements
• Assisting clients to prepare their businesses for sale
• Duly carrying out and reviewing legal due diligence.;
• Carrying out corporate structuring including shareholders’ agreements, articles of association and joint venture agreements
• Carrying out reviews and developing reports and ancillary deliverables in support of M&A transactions
• Assisting with the process, co-ordination and project management of transactions
The ideal candidate will have:
• NQE to two years PQE
• Experience of corporate legal services is essential
• Experience to employment and commercial law is an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirement
• Excellent drafting skills
• Confidence in speaking with clients face-to-face and on the phone
The opportunity to work alongside leaders in their field will make this an ideal career move for the successful candidate who will have the opportunity to expand their legal knowledge in this area and develop invaluable skills.
You will be joining a professional team with an active workload who are searching for a candidate who can demonstrate a keenness to learn and can work well in a team and individually. You will have great communication skills and be able to demonstrate commitment and drive whilst delivering high client service orientation.
We offer competitive pay and benefits and reward excellence and performance. We believe in promoting a healthy work life balance to support your well-being presenting the following benefits:
• Competitive annual leave
• Private medical cover
• Life insurance
• Company pension
• Hybrid working
• Working hours of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
• First Friday drinks
• Dog friendly office days
£40,000 to £50,000 per annum
Contact Melissa Franklin, HR Officer, email@example.com