We have an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant looking for personal and career growth opportunities to develop in a supportive working environment within a small and friendly firm.
The successful candidate will have at least one year of experience working in conveyancing. The main duties are supporting the fee earners with a busy caseload throughout the various conveyancing matters and dealing with post completion requirements. You will be confident in assisting clients, taking instructions, and dealing with letter and telephone enquiries.
There is an opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to develop and train to qualify as a Licensed Conveyancer.
- Be very organised, motivated, and enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Be able to prioritise your workload efficiently in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Carry out all required administration duties and ensuring all SLAs and compliance are adhered to.
- Possess excellent communication and client care skills.
- Be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Have strong attention to detail and be very well organised.
- Provide an excellent service and develop relationships which conform to any service level agreement with a particular client.
- Have the ability to build excellent and effective working relationships with local agents, clients, and within the team.
- Be friendly and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Ensure all files and checklists are up to date.
- Provide all relevant parties are kept up to date when requested
£22,000 – 26,000 per annum
Working 35 Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
33 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
Contact Carla Campbell – firstname.lastname@example.org