Commercial Property Update LIVE Webinar
Commercial Property Update
Over the last few months there have been several extremely important cases relating to commercial property. In addition, the changes to planning and use classes in England have major implications.
The course will look at various issues and their significance:
- The significance of Supreme Court Case Hurtswood v Rossendale (2021) on business rates and empty properties
- Break clauses and vacant possession after Capitol Park v Global Radio (2020)
- Renewal terms and rent suspension and WH Smith v Commerz (2021)
- 1954 Act exclusion notices and TFS Stores v Designer Retail Outlet Centres (2021)
- Service charge liability and the implications of Sara v Blacks (2020) and Criterion Building v McKinsey (2021)
- Latest on coronavirus provisions
- Changes to planning use in England
- Latest developments on Energy Efficiency
- Recent Supreme Court cases on village greens
Richard Snape has been the Head of Professional Support at Davitt Jones Bould since 2002. He speaks at numerous courses for law societies all over the country, various public courses, in-house seminars within solicitors’ firms and has also talked extensively to local authorities and central government bodies. His areas of specialism include both commercial and residential property, in particular in relation to local government law, conveyancing issues, development land, commercial property and incumbrances in relation to land.