Dominic Regan’s Spring Civil Procedure Update
Dominic Regan's Spring Civil Procedure Update
Litigators – you simply cannot afford not to be right up to date with all the recent changes in
civil procedure! Professor Dominic Regan will be presenting his regular, highly informative
Spring Update for us on 21st March so make sure you register to attend. Topics covered will
• TUI V GRIFFITHS , the most important Civil Procedure decision of 2023.
• Appeal Court guidance on relief from Sanctions.
• Imminent amendments to the Intermediate Track Rules.
• ADR after CHURCHILL.
• Costs and budgeting reforms for this year.
• Forthcoming Supreme Court decisions.
Professor Dominic Regan, legal speaker and visiting Professor at City University, London,
and an advisor to Sir Rupert Jackson, is one of the UK’s foremost speakers on civil litigation.