HMCTS Progress Update on Recovery Plans from the impact of Covid-19
We’ve just published a progress update on our recovery plans from the impact of Covid-19, which sets out the work being undertaken in the short and medium terms in our courts and tribunals.
Publication follows the laying of a Written Ministerial Statement in Parliament this afternoon.
Please see the following items:
- HMCTS recovery update: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/court-and-tribunal-recovery-update-in-response-to-coronavirus
- Written Ministerial Statement on recovery in courts and tribunals: https://www.parliament.uk/business/publications/written-questions-answers-statements/written-statement/Commons/2020-07-01/HCWS329/
- Inside HMCTS blog from Susan Acland-Hood on recovery update: https://insidehmcts.blog.gov.uk/2020/07/01/coronavirus-recovering-in-our-courts-and-tribunals
We have also published new information on the roll out and implementation of Cloud Video Platform.
- Press release on rollout of Cloud Video Platform in the civil and family courts: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-video-tech-to-increase-remote-hearings-in-civil-and-family-courts
- A blog on Cloud Video Platform use in the criminal jurisdiction: https://insidehmcts.blog.gov.uk/2020/07/01/enabling-criminal-hearings-on-video-during-coronavirus/
Rob Hack, Head of External Stakeholder Communications
Communications Team | HMCTS | 6.23 | 102 Petty France | London | SW1H 9AJ,
Phone: 07870 163094